Finding the right modular plug has never been easier with L-com's extensive line of products. Stewart's staggered-pin category 6A rated RJ45 crimp plug is designed for today's high performance networks. A superior two-prong contact design works for both Solid and Stranded conductors. An integrated strain relief boot holds the cable in the proper position while crimping and provides protection to the cable connection after installation.
- Fully compliant with EIA/TIA 568B.2-10 and IEC 60603-7-51 standards for CAT6a speeds
- Load bar ensures easy assembly and 50 micro-inches gold plating ensures connection quality, performance and durability plus slim line boot offers integrated strain relief and latch protection without increasing the overall width of the plug for space sensitive applications
- Recommended crimp tool: HTS7508C6
- Plug is designed to terminate conductor/insulation OD of 0.037-0.042" & strain relief boot is designed for a cable OD of 0.240-0.250"
- Plugs are packaged 100 pieces per bag