With netPower 15FR switch also known as CRS318-1Fi-15Fr-2S-OUT you can forget about expensive GPON base stations and optical splitters. This switch is a part of our GPEN concept - aimed to bring the speed and versatility of fiber networking while using the advantages of Ethernet. It is an easy to deploy, low-cost way for any ISP to deliver the Internet to individual apartments.
You don’t have to worry about power options in the attic or the utility room – netPower 15FR has 15 reverse PoE ports. Depending on your setup, netPower can draw the necessary power even from a single client! Ethernet port 15 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
There are two SFP ports for fiber connectivity. The outdoor enclosure allows you to install this switch in all kinds of environments – from damp attics to elevator shafts and different poles with hose clamps. netPower 15FR – bringing the cost down and the speed up!
netPower 15FR has a non-blocking throughput of 3.6 Gbps, switching capacity of 7.2 Gbps and forwarding rate of 5.4 Mpps.
The power supply is NOT included with the product- must be purchased separately.
- Architecture ARM 32bit
- CPU 98DX224S
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 800 MHz
- Dimensions 304 x 212 x 71 mm
- License level 5
- Operating System SwOS / RouterOS (Dual boot)
- Size of RAM 256 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 18-57 V (recommended 36-57V)
- Number of DC inputs 16 (PoE-IN, DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage 18-57 V
- Max power consumption 29 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 10 W
- PoE-out ports Ether15
- PoE out Passive PoE
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 0.75 A
- Max out per port output (input > 30 V) 0.5 A
- Max total out (A) 0.75 A
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 16
- SFP ports 2
- CPU temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes