Long gone are the days when you had to rely on cables for speed and stability. 60 GHz solutions offer fiber-like speed and stability - while saving you plenty of time and money on installation and maintenance. Our latest Cube 60Pro product line is taking the advantages of 60 GHz networking to the next level – with the 802.11ay standard for even higher distances, stability, speed, and convenience.
The Cube 60Pro ac CPE allows you to establish ultra-fast point-to-point connections over distances as far as 1 km. And that’s not all – we have added Channel 5* support, so you can reach even higher distances if necessary. In our tests, the Cube 60Pro ac easily maintained a reliable connection over 2.4 km. Bridging two locations has never been easier!
You can get a preconfigured kit of two Cube 60Pro ac devices: the Wireless Wire Cube Pro. Just point the Cubes at one another and power them on! They will form a blazing fast encrypted wireless connection. Pure plug-and-play!
Forget about downtime with the automatic 5 GHz backup connection
The 60 GHz frequency is unaffected by the crowded wireless spectrum, it offers high speed and capacity. But it can sometimes struggle during bad weather conditions. That’s why both Cube 60Pro devices feature an automatic 5 GHz failover. We have added a powerful directional antenna so that the 5 GHz range can keep up with the 60 GHz.
More durability, less unwanted attention
We have upgraded the enclosure to feature a strong metal base – for better mounting and cooling options. The Cube form-factor emerges from pure practicality: it is durable, unobtrusive, and compact.
- Product code: CubeG-5ac60ay
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: IPQ-4019
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: auto (448 - 896) MHz
- Dimensions: 115 x 95 x 82 mm
- RouterOS license: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 64 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- MTBF: Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption: 10 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- PoE in: 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage: 18-48 V
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate: 433 Mbit/s
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 1
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 11.5
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: IPQ4019
- Wireless 5 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
- GNSS standards: GPS