The GPEN11 is a power injector that can be mounted on a wall, and will power your uplink devices with PoE power. The GPEN11 is part of the GPEN (Gigabit Passive Ethernet Network) concept, which aims to replace GPON installations with lower cost and more easy to deploy ethernet alternative.
It also has a designated space for an ISP sticker on the front. Sticker size: 6,6 x 2,54 cm.
- Product code: GPEN11
- Tested ambient temperature: -40 ~ +70C
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage: 12-57 V
- Cooling type: Passive
- PoE-out ports: Ether2
- PoE out: Passive PoE
- Max out per port output (input 18-30 V): 2 A
- Max total out (A): 2 A
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 2
- Number of 1G Ethernet ports with PoE-out: 1
- Certification & Approvals
- Certification: CE, EAC, ROHS