The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011iL-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support.
It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
RouterBOARD 2011iL-IN comes with desktop enclosure and power supply.
Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU AR9344
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
- Dimensions 228x97x25mm
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 128 MB
- Storage type NAND
- Tested ambient temperature -35C to +65C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- PoE out Passive PoE
- PoE-out ports Ether10
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 500 mA
- Max total out (A) 500 mA
- Max power consumption 18 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 6 W
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5