NetBox 5 RB911G-5HPacD-NB - US Version
The NetBox 5 is a dual chain outdoor client device with RP-SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. This device supports the new 802.11a/n/ac standard for increased wireless speed (866Mbit datarate, and 20/40/80MHz channels).
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
RB911G-5HPacD-NB-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- Product code RB911G-5HPacD-NB
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU QCA9557
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 720 MHz
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 128 MB
- Storage size 128 MB
- Storage type NAND
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- Max power consumption 11.5 W
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate 867 Mbit/s
- Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n/ac
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model QCA9882
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 1
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes