The LtAP mini LTE kit also known as RB912R-2nD-LTm&R11e-LTE (US Version) is a small weatherproof wireless access point with a built in cellular modem that supports 3G and 4G (LTE) connectivity on United States LTE bands 2,4,5 and 12.
Connect to the LtAP mini’s built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless and access the LTE network from your phone or any other wireless device. The LtAP mini LTE also has one 10/100 Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices. The RS232 serial port gives you console access for debugging.
LtAP mini has a special enclosure with a wall mounting kit, two SIM slots to alternate between cellular providers, and integrated GPS support, making this a perfect device for use in moving vehicles like cars, buses or trains. External GPS antenna is available for ordering separately (not included, product code GPSANT).
The LTE card is connected to two internal antennas with u.FL connectors, so if you want, you can unplug the connectors and add your own external LTE antenna for better coverage. The unit has several powering options: 9-30 V PoE-in by Ethernet port, DC jack and microUSB.
Use the built in GPS module to track the location of your vehicle in real time, we have even provided a simple tracking application example in the RouterOS documentation, to help you start development of your platform.
- Product code RB912R-2nD-LTm&R11e-LTE-US
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU QCA9531
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 650 MHz
- Dimensions 139 x 77 x 28,5 mm
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- MicroUSB input Voltage 5-5 V
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 12-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 3 (DC jack, PoE-IN, MicroUSB)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- Max power consumption 9 W
- 3G Category R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 5.76Mbps Uplink) / R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink)
- LTE Category 4 (150Mbps Downlink, 50Mbps Uplink)
- LTE FDD bands 2 (1900MHz) / 4 (1700MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 12 (700MHz)
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 1.5
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1
- Number of SIM slots 2 Modem (Mini SIM)
- MiniPCI-e slots 1
- Serial port RS232
- Number of USB ports 1
- USB Power Reset Yes
- USB slot type microUSB type AB
- Max USB current (A) 1