RouterBOARD cAP-2nD (ceiling Access Point) is our first 2.4GHz Dual-Chain ceiling AP. Inconspicuously designed, it blends into the environment, perfect for hospitality business like hotels, airports, shopping malls etc.
cAP-2nD supports 802.11b/g/n and can be powered by PoE. It’s a perfect companion for the MikroTik CAPsMAN (controlled AP system manager), allowing you to control all your AP devices from one central location.
Unlike traditional controller software, which requires a separate PC/Mac to run, our CAPsMAN runs on any existing RouterBOARD device in your network. No need for a separate controller machine.
Everything is included to get you started, wall/ceiling mount, PoE injector, power adapter and even the screws and screw anchors.
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU QCA9533
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 650 MHz
- Dimensions 185mm diameter, 31mm height
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 11-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption 4 W
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model QCA9533
- Wi-Fi generation 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1