Audience LTE6 kit (RBD25GR-5HPacQD2HPnD&R11e-LTE6) US Version
Wi-Fi has to be fast, reliable, easy to manage, it must reach every room and every corner. That is exactly what Audience devices can deliver in grand style – even in the biggest houses!
Audience LTE6 kit also known as RBD25GR-5HPacQD2HPnD&R11e-LTE6 is a tri-band (one 2.4 GHz & two 5 GHz ) home access point with LTE support and meshing technology. If you need Wi-Fi in a huge building with all kinds of obstacles, simply add more Audience devices to your network – with a press of a button they will sync seamlessly and create a single Wi-Fi network to cover the whole premises. The initial setup is also very simple – download the iOS or Android MikroTik app, it will connect to the router and guide you through a quick setup process.
In some cases a single Audience unit might be able to replace several other routers – in our tests it covered 1858 m² (20000 square feet) easily. It depends on the amount of obstacles, Wi-Fi clients and interference, so results may vary.
Cables can no longer limit you. CAT6 LTE delivers speed up to 300 Mbps with low latency, so having a traditional Ethernet connection is not a must-have for streaming high quality videos or gaming. Alternatively, you can use the two Gigabit Ethernet ports and keep the LTE option for backup. One of the Ethernet ports supports PoE for powering the device.
Dual-chain 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless coverage will solve most interference issues in a crowded environment. For example, you can simultaneously use the 2.4 GHz channel for all your household mobile devices and reserve the 5 GHz channel for your PC or TV.
Order your Audience today and start living in the future. The future of easy and elegant networking.
Audience LTE6 kit LTE Compatibility and Supported Bands with US Carriers
- Product code: RBD25GR-5HPacQD2HPnD&R11e-LTE6
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: IPQ-4019
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- Dimensions: 100 x 235 x 97 mm
- License level: 4
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 128 MB
- Storage type: NAND
- Tested ambient temperature: -30°C to 60°C
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 24-57 V
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 12-57 V
- Max power consumption: 30 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 20 W
- 2G Category: Class12
- 2G bands: 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz)
- 3G Category: R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink) / R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 5.76Mbps Uplink)
- 3G bands: 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz)
- LTE Category: 6 (300Mbit/s Downlink, 50Mbit/s Uplink)
- LTE FDD bands: 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 8 (900 MHz) / 20 (800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 12 (700MHz) / 17 (700MHz) / 25 (1900MHz) / 26 (850MHz)
- LTE TDD bands: 38 (2600MHz) / 40 (2300MHz) / 39 (1900MHz) / 41n (2500MHz)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 2
- Number of SIM slots: 1 Modem (Micro SIM)
- MiniPCI-e slots: 1