Mikotik DISC Lite5 ac Dual chain 21dBi 5GHz CPE Integrated Antenna US Version
The DISC is a low cost high gain 5 GHz CPE. We have improved antenna design, added Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11a/n/ac support to achieve even more speed on longer distances.
DISC Lite5 ac is equipped with 21 dBi dual chain antenna, 802.11a/n/ac integrated wireless, 716 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port and RouterOS Level 3 license. It comes complete with a power supply, Gigabit PoE injector and a mounting ring. The device is also compatible with our SXT mounting systems, including the quickMOUNT pro series.
The RouterOS Level 3 allows to use the DISC Lite5 ac as a CPE or for 5 GHz Point-to-Point links.
DISC Lite5 ac-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- CPU: IPQ-4018
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- Dimensions: 265mm, height: 80mm
- License level: 3
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Max Power consumption: 7W
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (PoE-IN)
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 21
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: IPQ-4018
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1