Metal 52 ac RBMetalG-52SHPacn - US Version
The Metal is a completely waterproof and rugged outdoor wireless device with a super high output power.
Now with 802.11ac support, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a selectable wireless band (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz, up to 80 MHz wide channel). The new Gigabit port will help you utilize the full benefit of 802.11ac high speed wireless.
The Metal 52 ac supports 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and all the legacy wireless modes as well (802.11 b/g/n for 2.4 GHz and 802.11 ac/n/a for 5 GHz).
Fully sealed, industrial design metal case, powered by RouterBOARD and RouterOS. The Metal comes with an AP software license, so you can attach your favorite antenna to use it as an AP, to make wireless point-to-point links or as a CPE - whatever you prefer!
The Metal 52 ac includes a Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz Omni directional antenna (6 dBi 2.4 GHz, 8 dBi 5 GHz), so you can use the unit right out of the box, or use your own antenna.
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU QCA9556
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 720 MHz
- Dimensions 215x60x38mm
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption 11 W
- AC speed AC750
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz/5 GHz 6
- Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz standards 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Max data rate 433 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz number of chains 1
- Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz chip model QCA9889
- Wi-Fi generation 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 1
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes