A small package with a huge ambition – the wAP ac 4G is an extremely cost-effective dual-band (2.4 / 5 GHz) home access point based on our popular weatherproof wAP form factor. It has two Gigabit Ethernet ports – you can use the device as a wired router with LTE backup via the Micro SIM slot. Alternatively, you can also enjoy wireless experience anywhere – indoors or outdoors. wAP ac 4G is designed to deliver strong and reliable connection in almost any situation and weather conditions. It can withstand temperatures from -30 C° to +60 C and can be easily mounted on walls, ceilings or poles.
Don’t be fooled by the compact size – this device is powered by a four-core 716 MHz CPU and 128 MB RAM, capable of handling heavy loads. Dual-chain 2.4 GHz and dual-chain 5GHz wireless for dual concurrent AP coverage will solve most interference issues in a crowded environment. For example, you can simultaneously use the 2.4 GHz channel for all your household mobile devices and reserve the 5GHz channel for tasks that are sensitive to packet loss – such as streaming high-quality videos.
RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-4G includes LTE modem that supports International LTE bands FDD bands 3 (1800MHz), 7 (2600MHz), 20 (800MHz) and 31 (450MHz), as well as LTE TDD bands 41n (2500MHz), 42 (3500MHz) and 43 (3700MHz).
High performance, great value, astonishing durability, functional and non-intrusive design – wAP ac 4G will meet most demands without making sacrifices.
- Product code: RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-4G
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: IPQ-4018
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- Switch chip model: IPQ-4018
- RouterOS license: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 10-57 V
- Max power consumption: 14 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 10 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- PoE in: 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage: 18-57 V
- LTE Category: 4 (150Mbps Downlink, 50Mbps Uplink)
- LTE FDD bands: 3 (1800MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 20 (800MHz) / 31 (450MHz)
- LTE TDD bands: 41n (2500MHz) / 42 (3500MHz) / 43 (3700MHz)
- TAC: 35914709
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 2
- Number of SIM slots: 1 Modem (Micro SIM)
- MiniPCI-e slots: 1