The POE-SPLT-4848G-P Active splitters are unique, Gigabit speed, Power over Ethernet adapters which convert an 802.3af/at PoE input to an 802.3af/at PoE output plus a VDC output of 48VDC on a wire terminal connector.
Inputs and outputs are isolated. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and over/under voltage.
The splitters can be powered by an 802.3af PoE input if total output power is less than 15W. They can be powered by an 802.3at input if total output required is less than 30W. They can be powered by 48V Passive PoE if required output power is up to 50W. Input power should be 15% higher than required total output power.
- Converts PoE input to PoE and VDC output
- Gigabit Ethernet compatible
- Combined Outputs up to 50W
- 2 pair and 4 pair input compatible
- PoE 48V DC output on wire terminal connection.
- Short Circuit, Over Current, Under Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- 85 x 78 x 36mm ( 3.3 x 3.07 x 1.4” )
- 150g (5.3oz)
- Output Voltage 48VDC & PoE+
- Max PoE Output Power 30W
- Max VDC Output 0.42A 20W
- Max Combined Total Output Power 50W
- Output Connectors Shielded RJ45 & Wire Terminal (12AWG)
- Load Regulation 5%
- Line Regulation 1%
- POE Input (RJ45) 802.3at 48VDC (2 or 4 pairs), 40V to 60V
- Under Voltage Shutdown <30VDC
- Ethernet Speed 10/100/1000MB (Gigabit)
- Efficiency 85% Min
- LED Function Red = 802.3af Input or Passive PoE input
- Green = 802.3at Input
- EMC Standards FCC Class B NE55022 Class B
- Isolation Voltage 1500VDC
- Isolation Resistance 100M Ohms Minimum
- Operating Temperature -30 to +65°C ( -22F to +149°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH) 5% - 90% non condensing
- Storage Temperature -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)