The POE-YSPLT-S accepts PoE power on the RJ45 Jack and provides power on the DC connect and provides power and data on the RJ45 Plug. Useful for powering multiple devices from a single PoE source.
The Passive splitter receives DC power on the RJ45 socket, pins 4/5(+) and 7/8(-). It routes the DC power to the 2.1mm DC plug and the data and power to the RJ45 Connector.
The Y splitter is used for those applications where one device is POE enabled and another device requires a DC jack input.
• Shielded CAT5e cable and connectors for added protection against surges and interference
• Cat5 rated RJ45 jack for more reliable high speed data connections (10/100MB)
• Shrouded DC jack for improved safety
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- 254mm (10”)
- 31 g (1.1 oz )
- Materials: UL Rated Materials, Meets RoHS Requirements
- Voltage Rating: 60VDC Maximum
- RJ45 Jack: Shielded CAT5 Rated, Gold Plated Contacts
- RJ45 Power: Pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-)
- DC Jack or Plug: 5.5 x 2.1mm, Shrouded
- DC Wire Size: 28AWG x 4
- CAT5 Wire Size: 24AWG x 8, Shielded
- Cable Length: 165mm (6.5”)
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)