The RPST-PowerVent is a field upgradeable power ventilation system for Tycon ENC-ST (23x14x12) enclosures which are used in RPST Remote Power and UPS-ST Outdoor Backup Power systems.
The RPST-PowerVent unit replaces the existing access plate located in the bottom of the enclosure.
The RPST-PowerVent has a built in thermostat that turns it on when the temperature reaches 50 degrees centigrade (122F) and turns it off when the temperature falls below 50C. The thermostat control saves battery life in battery systems by turning on the fan only when needed to cool the interior of the enclosure. It typically takes less than 5 minutes to cool the interior of the enclosure to ambient temperature. The system has stainless steel mesh filters which can be removed for cleaning. The unit works on 12V or 24V battery systems. It comes with a 1m long 2 wire cable to connect to a voltage source.
- 12/24V Power Ventilation Adapter for Tycon ST Enclosures
- Field Upgradeable
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Only 1W Power Draw at 12VDC
- 330 x 91.4 x 38mm (13” x 3.6” x 1.5”)
- 430g (15 oz)
- Voltage Requirements: 12VDC to 24VDC
- Power Requirements: 1W @ 12VDC – when temperature over 50C (122F)
- Power Connection: 1 meter 22AWG 2 Conductor red/black wire
- Fan Air Volume: 14 CFM min
- Filter Mesh: x 2 Stainless Mesh - 0.050” Openings
- Cable Ports: 20mm holes x 4 for Cable Gland
- Mounting: 8 Existing Screws in Enclosure Bottom Plate
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +65C (-22F to 149F)
- Humidity (RH): 5% - 95% (non-condensing)