The TP-POE-1824G is a unique Power over Ethernet adapter which converts an 802.3af/at 48VDC PoE input into a 18V or 24VDC regulated passive PoE output. The PoE output voltage is external jumper selectable and capable of up to 25W power output.
This part is 10/100/1000MB compatible and has a 24W output.
They accept data-in and 802.3af/at PoE to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and 18V or 24V PoE on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage.
- Converts standard 802.3af/at POE to passive 18V or 24V
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size - Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4”)
- 150g (5.3oz)
- DC PoE Output Voltage (+/-2.5%): 18V or 24V (switchable)
- Overvoltage Protection: 22V or 28V
- Ethernet Interface Speed: 10/100/1000
- PoE Input (IEEE 802.3af/at): 36 - 60VDC
- Output Current: 1A @ 18V ; 1A @ 24V
- Output Power: 24W Max
- Load Regulation: 5%
- Ripple / Noise: 2%
- MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F (40C): 114,669 Hrs
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B NE55022 Class B
- Safety Standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 & TUV EN60950
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH): 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)