The TP-POE-HP-48G offered by Tycon Power are quality midspan power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The units are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The high power models up to 50W. They have 48-56V DC Output with load regulation within 5%.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (POE-SPLT-S) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device.
If the remote device requires reverse voltage the (POE-XOVER) cable can be used.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Power Up to 50W
- Passive PoE
- High Temperature Industrial Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- 125 x 75 x 38mm (4.9 x 3 x 1.5”)
- 300g (10.6oz)
- Product Selector: TP-POE-HP-48G
- PoE Output Voltage (+/- 2.5%): 56V
- Output Current: 0.9A
- Output Power: 50W
- PoE Type: Passive
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) 96,803 Hours
- AC Input: 90-264VAC 47-63Hz
- Max Inrush Current (120VAC): 30A
- Efficiency (min): 85%
- Line / Load Regulation: 1% / 5%
- Ripple / Noise: 1% / 2%
- Protections: Over-Voltage, Short Circuit, Over-Current
- Surge Protection (+/- 4KV) ( IEC 61000-4-5 ): Ethernet: 4 Pin (1/2,3/6) Common Mode Protection, 7.5V Clamping Voltage 5.4A (8/20µs) Peak Pulse Current, <2pF Shunt Capacitance AC Input: Operating voltage = 385VDC, Clamping voltage = 775VDC, Maximum discharge current is 1200A(8/20us)
- ESD Protection (IEC 61000-4-2): Class B: Contact 8KV, Air 15KV
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B EN55022 Class B
- Safety Standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 & TUV EN60950
- Environmental Standards: RoHs
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH): 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)