The TPS-24-360W solar panels are high efficiency 72 cell design with excellent low light performance. The panels are perfect for almost any off-grid or on-grid application.
The monocrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life.
The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded type 6063 alloy aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover, with anti-reflective coating to enhance solar absorption, and protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice.
The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels and include attached 1.1 meter outdoor cables terminated with standard PV solar connectors.
- Up to +3% Positive Power Output Tolerance
- Excellent Low Light Performance
- Extremely Reliable. 5 Year Product Warranty. 25 year solar cell output warranty.
- High Efficiency with high transparency low iron tempered glass cover. Rugged extruded anodized aluminum frame
- Sealed for protection from harsh environments
- Off-Grid Systems
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Base Stations
- Outdoor Lighting
- On-Grid Roof Top Systems
- Pumping Applications
- 1956 x 990 x 40mm (77 x 39 x 1.57”)
- 22kg (49lb)
- Maximum Power (+3%): 360W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 38.55V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 9.34A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 47.73V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.87A
- Module Efficiency: 18.7%
- Short Circuit I Temp Coeff: 0.039% / °C
- Open Circuit V Temp Coeff: -0.307% / °C
- Output Power Temp Coeff: -0.423%/°C
- Wind Survivability (2400Pa): 225kph (140mph)
- Hailstone Survivability: 1” @ 50mph
- Snow Loading (5400Pa): Up to 22” of very heavy wet snow
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C