UISP airFiber 5 GHz, 23 dBi, Slant 45 Antenna
The airFiber® X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
Advanced RF Isolation Design
The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
AirFiber X Conversion Kit
The 5 GHz RocketDish to airFiber® Antenna Conversion Kit, model AF-5G-OMT-S45, converts the RocketDish RD-5G30 or RD-5G34 antenna for use with the airFiber AF-5X radio.
- Frequency Range: 5.1 - 5.9GHz
- Gain: 23dBi
- +45° Beamwidth: 10° (3dB)
- -45° Bewamwidth: 10° (3dB)
- F/B Ratio: 30dB
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Loading: 190N @ 200km/h (43lbf @ 125mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included