The airMAX® Omni Antenna is a carrier-class 2x2 dual-polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket radios (Rocket sold separately). On the right is one example of how the airMAX Omni Antenna can be deployed in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) network.
The airMAX Omni Antenna provides powerful 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LoS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLoS) applications.
- Frequency Range: 2.35 - 2.55 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7 deg
- Max VSWR: 1.7:1
- Downtilt: 2 deg
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 16 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specifiction: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included