Powerful and affordable 5 GHz sector access point. GPS synchronized units provide up to 450+ Mbps data throughput.
Introducing the airMAX® LiteAP™ AC, the latest high-performance access point with disruptive pricing from Ubiquiti. Featuring an ultra-lightweight form factor, the LiteAP AC was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. Each of these models operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds.
- GPS Sync support
- Lightweight, low-cost solution
- High-performance 90 degree antenna
airMAX ac Sector Coverage
The LiteAP ac features a 2x2 MIMO antenna and communicates with multiple airMAX ac CPEs within a 120° coverage area.
LiteAP GPS supports GPS Sync for faster, more scalable, carrier-class networks, with 90% higher throughout than competing solutions.
Now with airOS 8
airOS 8 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
Lightweight and Sleek Design
The LiteAP ac features a lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek and highly efficient design.
Featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, the LiteAP ac fully assembles in seconds – no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Dimensions (Mount Not Included): 360.98 x 124.57 x 71.28 mm (14.21 x 4.90 x 2.81")
- Weight (No Mount): 752 g (1.66 lb)
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Memory: DDR2 64 MB
- Max. Power Consumption: 7.1W
- Max. TX Power: 25 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 17 dBi
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.3A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 533 MHz
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact / Air
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
Click here to view: