Compact, UISP-ready WiFi radio sporting a classic NanoStation design and an updated airMAX AC chipset.
Classic NanoStation design with updated proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management WiFi for easy UISP mobile app support and fast setup.
Excellent solution for a simple PtP bridge or use as a PtMP station (CPE). The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy
(PoE not included)
- New antenna
- Improved design
- Management WiFi Radio/UISP mobile app
- AirOS 8
- 179 x 77.5 x 59.1 mm (7.05 x 3.05 x 2.33")
- 0.18 kg (6.35 oz)
- Enclosure material: UV-stabilized plastic
- Mounting: Pole mounting kit (Included)
- Networking interface: 10/100/1000 MbE port
- Power method: Passive PoE 2-Pair (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power supply: 24V, 0.3A Gigabit PoE supply (PoE adapter not included)
- Supported voltage range: 24V ±10%
- Max. power consumption: 8.5W
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) signal strength
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Channel bandwidths: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Cross-pol isolation: 20 dB min.
- Max. VSWR: 1.8:1
- Beamwidth: 45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)
- Polarization: Dual linear