With the NB-5G25-US NanoBridge M High Performance airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti features an all-in-one design for an airMAX product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). The NanoBridge combines Ubiquiti's InnerFeed and airMAX technologies to create a simple, yet powerful wireless unit capable of up to 100+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 18+ mi (30+ km) range.
- Bridge M5 with InnerFeed Antenna Technology Provides breakthrough MIMO performance with higher antenna gain at a cost-effective price. Feed technology, the new Nano - Bridge M Series represents the evolution of outdoor broadband wireless devices.
- Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
- Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Activity and signal strength LED's provided for installers.
- Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments
- Processor Specs Atheros
- MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface
- 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- 326mm diameter (22dBi) or 420mm diameter (25dBi)
- 135g (feed), 680g(bracket),750g(dish)
- Enclosure Characteristics
- Outdoor UV Rated Plastic
- Kit Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption
- 5.5 Watts
- Power Supply
- 24V Carrier POE Adapter Included (POE-24)
- Power Method Passive
- Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature
- -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity
- 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration
- Antenna Gain
- 22dBi or 25dBi