Indoor/Outdoor airMAX® CPE
- Ubiquiti NanoStation M2 2.4GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA Station (Most Powerful NanoStation Ever) **US Version**
Create wide area network connectivity with the NSM2 NanoStationM 400 MHz Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE Router from Ubiquiti Networks.
This wireless access point features an enhanced 400 MHz Atheros processor along with 32MB of SDRAM and 8MB of flash memory. The single 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet networking interface features passive Power over Ethernet compatibility and can easily be installed in a variety of locations using the included pole mounting kit. The enclosure of the NSM2 is comprised of outdoor UV stabilized plastic for enhanced durability including the ability to withstand temperatures ranging from -22°F to 167°F.
- Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE
Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
NSM2 features11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz.
Both antennas are optimized for cross-polarity isolation and fit into a compact form-factor.
The New NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's instant 802.3af adaptor.
- NanoStationM - US Version
- Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- 32 MB SDRAM
- 8 MB Flash
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet ports
Power Supply (PoE):
- 24 V / 0.5 A
Max Power Consumption:
- 8 W
- 11 dBi
- Dual linear
- Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- Pole mounting kit included
- Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- -22 to 167°F / -30 to 75°C
- 5 to 95% condensing
- 11.57 x 1.22 x 3.15" / 294 x 31 x 80 mm
- 14.1 oz / 0.4 kg