A plug-and-play redundant LTE backup internet connection used with UniFi gateways to eliminate network downtime resulting from internet service provider outages.
- Receive 1 GB of free data upon activating your subscription*
- (1) GbE RJ45 port with PoE+ input
- (1) GbE RJ45 port with PoE output
- RP-SMA connector for optional external antenna
Requirements: UniFi OS Console running UniFi Network application version 6.5.55 and later or a UniFi Gateway.
Note: Performance is subject to change based on your AT&T LTE coverage in your local area.
- Dimensions: 66 x 202.12 x 32.2 mm (2.60 x 7.96 x 1.27")
- Weight: 200 g (7.06 oz)
- Weight With Mounting: (11.15 oz)
- Interfaces Networking Management: (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports WP7603 LTE Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Max Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Method: 802.3at (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6-; Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8-))
- Power Supply: UniFi PoE Switch
- Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- LCM: 1.54" Display
- LTE Category: Cat 4
- LTE Bands: B2/4/5/12
- LTE Antenna: (1) 2x2
- Operating Frequency: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Mounting: Wall, Desktop
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC, IC, PTCRB, AT&T