Sleek, indoor/outdoor WiFi 6 access point designed for mesh applications.
Quickly expand your business's wireless network coverage with the U6-Mesh-US Wireless Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Outdoor Access Point from Ubiquiti. Designed for outdoor installations, this 802.11ax access point is IPX5 rated for weather resistance and can withstand temperatures between -22° and 140°F. With support for the 160 MHz channel, customers, employees, and clients can transfer up to 4.8 Gb/s over the 5 GHz band and 574 Mb/s through the 2.4 GHz frequency with compatible devices.
This access point is designed to handle over 300 concurrent users. Use the included PoE adapter to power the access point through its Gigabit Ethernet uplink port. Wall and pole mounting kits are included for flexible positioning. The U6-Mesh Wireless Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Outdoor Access Point may be managed with the UniFi Network application v6.3.51 and later.
- WiFi 6 support (2.4/5 GHz bands)
- 5.3 Gbps aggregate throughput rate
- Horizontal antenna pattern to widen coverage area
- (1) GbE RJ45 port (PoE In)*
- IPX5-rated, waterproof casing
*PoE injector included.
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
- White/blue (Due to chip supply shortages, the U6 AP's LED has been limited to only white and blue color modes.)
- UniFi PoE switch
- 48V, 0.32A PoE adapter (included)
Supported voltage range
- 44 to 57VDC
Max. power consumption
Max. TX power
- 2.4 GHz - 22 dBm
- 5 GHz- 26 dBm
- 2.4 GHz - 2x2 (UL MU-MIMO)
- 5 GHz - 4x4 (DL/UL MU-MIMO)
- 2.4 GHz- 573.5 Mbps
- 5 GHz - 4.8 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz - 3 dBi
- 5 GHz - 5 dBi
- Wall, desktop, pole mount(included)
- Ceiling mount (optional)
- -30 to 60° C (-22 to 140° F)
- 5 - 95% noncondensing
- CE, FCC, IC