Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point designed to support high-density networks and critical system applications.
The Access Point AC HD (UAP AC HD) is a high-performance, indoor/outdoor, 802.11 ac WiFi access point that utilizes Wave 2 technology to reach an impressive 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) and 2.4 GHz (4x4 MIMO) bands. The UAP AC HD also has a focused antenna pattern to enhance your network's capacity and reduce interference from neighbouring access points. This access point is powered with PoE+ and is equipped with (2) GbE RJ45 ports and (1) USB port to support multiple connection types. The UAP AC HD can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or UniFi mobile app.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.7 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz (4x4 MIMO) band with a 800 Mbps throughput rate
- Powered with PoE+*
- (2) GbE RJ45 ports
- (1) USB port
*5-packs do not come with PoE injectors.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Standards
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 Ghz Radio Rate 800 Mbps
- 5 Ghz Radio Rate 1733 Mbps
- 4x4 Spatial Streams
- UniFi Controller Software
- Integrated Omni Antennas
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- 802.3at PoE+
- Passive Power over Ethernet
- 500+ Concurrent Clients
- Reset Button
- CE, FCC, IC Certified