Indoor, dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 1 access point with a 1.1+ aggregate throughput rate 5-pack (US Version)
The Access Point AC Lite (UAP AC Lite) is a high-performance, indoor, 802.11ac WiFi access point that utilizes Wave 1 technology to reach a 1.1+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 and 2.4 GHz bands. The UAP AC Lite broadcasts its signal up to 122 meters (400 feet) away, allowing for greater multi-user support from further away. This access point can be powered with either PoE or 24V passive PoE *, and it is equipped with (1) GbE RJ45 port for high-speed LAN connectivity. The UAP AC Lite can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network Web application or UniFi Network Mobile App.
- 802.11ac Wave 1 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz band with a 867 Mbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- Powered with PoE* or 24V passive PoE
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
- 2.4 GHz Speed 300Mbps
- 5 GHz Speed 867Mbps
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards
- Range of up to 400'
- Integrated Omni Antennas
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Passive Power over Ethernet
- 200+ Concurrent Clients
- Reset Button
- CE, FCC, IC Certified
- Only the single-pack of the UAP-AC-LITE includes a PoE adapter.