802.11ac Wave 2 access point that plugs into an AC wall outlet to quickly extend wireless coverage and improve throughput.
The Access Point BeaconHD (UAP BeaconHD) is a 802.11ac WiFi access point that utilizes Wave 2 technology and bidirectional uplink design to connect with and relay the signals of other nearby UniFi access points to extend and enhance wireless coverage throughout your home or office. The compact UAP BeaconHD plugs into any AC wall outlet and offers a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate over its 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) band while also improving the radio rates of nearby WiFi devices. The UAP BeaconHD can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi technology
- Establishes bidirectional uplinks to nearby UniFi access points
- 5 GHz (802.11ac, 4x4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate
- Improves the radio rate of nearby WiFi devices
Note: The UAP BeaconHD plugs into an AC wall outlet.
- 880 MHz MIPS 1004KEc
- 128 MB SDRAM
Maximum Power Consumption
Supported Voltage Range
- 100 - 240VAC, 0.3A Max., 50/60 Hz
Max. TX Power*
- 2.4 GHz - 24.8 dBm
- 5 GHz - 30 dBm
*Including antenna gain. Maximum TX power level may be limited by user's country-specific regulations.
- 2.4 GHz - 4.5 dBi
- 5 GHz - 5 dBi
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF
- Up to 8 per Radio