The SFP+ passive cable assemblies are high performance, cost effective I/O solutions for 10G Ethernet and 10G Fiber Channel applications.
SFP+ copper modules allow hardware manufactures to achieve high port density, configurability and utilization at a very low cast and reduced power budget. The high speed cable assemblies meet and exceed Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel industry standard requirements for performance and reliability.
- Lengths: 1 meter
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet capable (10GbE/10GBASE-CU ).
- 3 meters distance
- Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) copper cable.
- Active cable assembly with 10.5 Gbit/sec line speed.
- Operating distance of 1 metre (other lengths available).
- Supply Voltage 3.3V/consumption (per end) max 0.57W.
- Wire AWG 24.