Ubiquiti LED Panel ULED-AT AC 2x2 PoE Powered (2-Pack)
The ULED-ATLED Panel from Ubiquiti is an energy-efficient ceiling light with a light output of 2300 lumens and a 4000K natural white color temperature. You can control and create customized schedules for this LED panel via the dimmer switch (available separately), LED mobile app for iOS and Android, or UniFi LED controller.
Ubiquiti LED Panel AC 2x2 PoE Powered is a LED Panel is an energy-efficient network-managed ceiling light that provides adjustable, high-efficiency indoor lighting. Utilizing long-lasting LEDs that provide over 50,000 hours of luminance, the LED Panel can be easily managed by the UniFi LED mobile app using your handheld iOS or Android device. Pair with the UniFi Dimmer Switch (sold separately) for convenient dimming and on/off control.
- Network-Managed LED Panel and Dimmer Switch
Ubiquiti introduces the ultimate in lighting efficiency and convenience.
- Safe, Economical Installation
Uses a single Ethernet cable, reducing labor and material costs.
- Deployment Versatility
Perfect for most environments, including offices, schools, and hospitals.
- Brightness Range:
- Save Energy
With 100 lm/W power efficiency, ULED-AT meets the modern energy standard.
- Dimensions 602 x 602 x 56.7 mm (23.7 x 23.7 x 2.23")
- Weight 4.5 kg (9.92 lb)
- Networking Interface 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Connectivity Bluetooth 4.1
- Power Method 802.3at PoE+
- Supported Voltage Range Standard PoE+ 42.5-57.0V
- Max. Power Consumption 25.5W
- Operating Temperature 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Initial Delivered Luminance (Max.) 2300 lm
- Efficacy 100 lm/W*
- CCT 4,000 K
- L80 > 50,000 hrs
- CRI > 80
- Beam Angle 114°
- Brightness Control 10-100% Dimming
- Environment Indoor Dry Location