The Yealink SIP-T58W with camera is a simple-to-use smart business phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This smart business phone enables productivityenhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. With the optional Yealink Bluetooth handset BTH58, users are free to move around when on a call – no more missed calls when they leave their desk. With a range of up to 10 meters (30 feet), the Yealink Bluetooth handset offers more office flexibility for users. Based on the Android 9.0 operating system, the SIP-T58W with camera adopts a new user interface, which is more concise and business, greatly improving user's work efficiency. Furthermore, the SIP-T58W with camera integrates with IP video intercom systems from major vendors in the market, delivering true costefficiency to customers.
- Enjoy Wireless Freedom
The Yealink SIP-T58W with camera supports the optional brand-new Bluetooth wireless handset BTH58, providing up to 17 hours of talk time and 46 hours of standby time, allowing the user to leave the desk and continue talking, not only provides crystal clear voice communications but also adds flexibility for office workers.
- A Better User Experience with Android 9.0 System
Based on Android 9.0, the Yealink SIP-T58W with camera not only inherits the advantages of the previous generation, but is also compatible with more third-party apps, bringing more convenience to users. Administrators can easily install additional Android applications to improve collaboration and productivity. The Yealink’s newly designed user interface is more fluent, business, and easier to use.
- Runs Android 9.0
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- Supports Yealink Bluetooth Handset BTH58 (Optional)
- 720p30 HD video (with CAM50)
- Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit)
- DoorPhone Features (Preview, One-button Open, Monitoring)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and Dual Band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Up to 10-party audio conferencing
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, supports PoE
- Wall mountable
- Supports up to 3 Expansion Module EXP50
- Supports Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform