Yealink YHS34 is an over-the-head style headset for office workers, SOHO, or call centre staff. It supports QD (Quick Disconnect) and it is compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP phones. The Yealink YHS34 headset is a professional analogue wired headset with crystal clear audio. The YHS34 offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It is suitable for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications.
Perfectly compatible with Yealink IP phones
Runs right out of box, a QD to RJ9 plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones. The phones can automatically optimise acoustic parameters for your YHS34. The perfect match with Yealink desktop phones give you optimised audio quality.
Unparalleled Audio Experience
Made for calls, the YHS34 is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversations with reduced background noise.
Ultra-lightweight, All Day Wearing Comfort
Built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials, the YHS34 is 10%~30%* lighter than other headsets in the same range. Its ergonomic design makes this headset comfortable enough for long conference calls and all day use. (* Test data provided by Yealink Lab)
- Mono earpiece
- Plug and play
- RJ-9 connectivity
- Quick disconnect cord
- HD voice / wideband speaker performance
- Noise cancelling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- Active protection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Compatible with Yealink IP phones (T19(P) E2 / T21(P) E2 / T23G / T27G / T29G / T31P / T31G / T33G / T40P / T40G / T41S / T42S / T46S / T48S / T43U / T46U / T48U / T53W / T54W / T57W / T58A / MP56)
- Excellent audio performance
- Compatible with Yealink IP phones
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Soft ear cushions (easily replaceable ear cushions)
- Breathable wearing
- Lightweight design