Yeastar TA410 is a 4-port FXO VoIP gateway that connects analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. It is a cost-effective and reliable solution for office-to-office voice connectivity.
High Performance: TA410 is a stand-alone FXO VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
Flexible Installation: Featuring book-like design, TA410 is elegant in appearance and flexible in installation. It is a desktop device and also wall mountable. Place it on the table, it not only provides convenient connection of analog phones but also decorates your office pleasantly. Mount it on the wall, it saves you space and gives you more flexibility.
Simple Management: TA410 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
Green and Quiet: With fanless design and a compact and small form factor, NeoGate TA410 is very quiet when operating. And low power consumption makes NeoGate TA410 a very green and cost-effective product, perfectly suitable for any type of environment.
- 4 FXO ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment