NeoGate TE200 is a dual port VoIP E1/ T1 /J1 gateway (VoIP to E1/ T1 /J1, and E1/ T1 /J1 to VoIP) that supports up to 60 concurrent calls. It is designed to bridge the gap between E1/ T1 /J1 and VoIP networks.
TE200 offers SMBs cost effective additions to an legacy telephone system to bring the true benefits of VoIP. Integrating TE200 into an existing network will allow for inexpensive communication via SIP trunking. Also, it could connect VoIP systems with E1/T1/J1 service from legacy carriers.
- E1/T1/J1 Port: 2 (Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729 A, GSM,
- ADPCM, Speex
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- WAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Size: 213x160x44mm
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V,50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)