- AXIS P1224-E comprises a tiny HDTV 720p camera with a wide 145° horizontal field of view—ideal for unobtrusive, overview surveillance.
- The IP66-rated camera can be used indoors or outdoors, flush-mounted in walls, ceilings, elevators, or in limited spaces such as in ATMs (automated teller machines).
- It is ideal for use in banks, stores, architectural buildings, hotels and offices.
- AXIS P1224-E consists of two parts: a sensor unit (consisting of the lens and image sensor) with an 8 m (26 ft.) cable, and the main unit (with network, power and input/output connections and a memory card slot).
- The cable connects the two parts, enabling the sensor unit to be installed discreetly in tight places, and the main unit to be placed elsewhere.
- AXIS P1224-E comes with a mounting bracket that can be taped or screwed on to the back of a surface for quick and easy flush mount installation.
- The camera can be powered over Ethernet or by an external power supply.
- AXIS P1224-E Network Camera provides full frame rate HDTV 720p (1280x720 pixels) video in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
- Other supported features include video motion detection, active tampering alarm, and input/output ports for connections to external devices.
Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX and from Axis Communications
Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection