The D-Link DCS-6314 Full HD Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera is a high definition professional surveillance and security solution suitable for small, medium, and large enterprises. The camera uses a high-sensitivity megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor with onboard WDR image enhancement to deliver truly superior quality video in all conditions. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera extremely reliable and ideal for deployment in surveillance applications without the need for accessories.
- High-Quality Video
To maximize bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-6314 provides realtime video compression using the H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG codecs, and supports three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording. This versatility enables a wide variety of security applications, such as monitoring public areas to detect incidents and to coordinate responses, enforcing access control to restricted areas, deterring criminal activity, or monitoring inventory.
- Continuous Monitoring
The DCS-6314’s WDR image enhancement gives you improved image quality in environments with uneven or difficult lighting, so you can identify subjects that are backlit or in brightly lit areas. In low-light situations, the IR cut filter automatically slides out of the way to use all available light. The DCS-6314 also has built-in IR LED illuminators with a 45 feet range, allowing the camera to keep watch even in complete darkness. These features work together to give you a reliable surveillance camera capable of monitoring an area 24 hours a day.
- Robust Management Software
The DCS-6314 Full HD Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera includes D-ViewCam, a complete surveillance software package that enables you to view, manage, and record from up to 32 cameras on a single computer in a central location. Recordings and e-mail alerts can be triggered through motion detection or events triggered by digital input devices, keeping administrators informed of any unusual activity.
- Flexible Connectivity
The DCS-6314 has a built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that simplifies installation by providing power and networking connectivity with a single cable, reducing the need to drill holes or lay additional cabling. In addition, the included digital input and output connector enables connections to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays.
Exceptional Video Quality
- 1/2.8”2 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- FullHDresolution of (1920 x1080)
- WideDynamic Range image enhancement
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG codec supportfor streaming and recording
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 45 feet range for use in dark areas
- Range of mounting optionsfor flexible placement
- Rugged IP68 weatherproof housing
- Weathershield to protect unit when surface mounted outdoors
- microSD/SDHC card slotfor onboard storage
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE ensures easy integration into your network
- DI/DOsocketfor connection to external devices
- Audio in and outjacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication