Cambium Networks ePMP 5GHz Force 180 Integrated Radio with US cord (ROW)
The ePMP Force 180 is the second generation of ePMP Integrated Radio Modules. It has the exceptional reliability and quality that users have come to expect from the ePMP product line and adds some significant performance enhancements.
This radio comes in a small, sleek form factor but delivers high performance. The antenna gain is increased by 3 dB to 16 dBi which will provide a 40% increase in range. It comes equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port so that nothing will limit this product in delivering the maximum throughput. The radio module is powered by PoE and the Ethernet port has the unique capability of being powered from a PoE injector that conforms to standard pinouts or from a PoE injector that conforms to Cambium pinouts. This makes it possible to upgrade existing radio locations to the Force 180 without changing the PoE injector. It also includes an adjustable mounting bracket that eases the task of installing and properly aligning the radio.
All the unique advantages of ePMP software such as eFortify and eCommand are available with the Force 180. eFortify enhances the performance of the ePMP 1000 in high noise environments. eCommand provides a suite of management features and tools to assist network operators in planning, provisioning and monitoring of their network. The ePMP Force 180 Integrated Radio is a compact and powerful platform that can operate as an Access Point, Subscriber Module or PTP radio.
Growth and Scalability: The ePMP 1000 delivers high capacity and reliable connectivity right from the start. As a provider's business grows, it can expand its network while ensuring resiliency and increasing profitability.
Quality of Service (QoS): Allows you to confidently offer triple play services - VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data. Providing your customers with excellent service quality ensures their continued loyalty and transforms them into advocates, helping WISPs and enterprises expand their
Proven Reliability: Has created an unsurpassed connectivity standard in many industries that depend on fixed wireless broadband. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are made from high-quality components.
- The Cambium Networks ePMP Force 180 delivers more than 200 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2x2 MIMOOFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
- The ePMP Force 180 Integrated Radio can be configured as a Subscriber Module, an unsynchronized Access Point or a Backhaul radio. This radio will function as a client to an ePMP GPS Synchronized Radio in either a Point-to- Multipoint (PMP) or Point-to-Point (PTP) deployment forming a GPS Synchronized solution.
- Channel Spacing: Configurable on 5 MHz increments
- Frequency range: 5 GHz: 4910 – 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
- Channel Width: 5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Proprietary
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100/1000BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE pinouts (V+ = 7 & 8, Return = 4 & 5) and Standard PoE pinouts
- (V+ = 4 & 5, Return = 7 & 8)
- Protocols Used: IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Integrated Antenna Peak Gain: 16 dBi
- Antenna Connection: Integrated Antenna