Cambium ePMP 5GHz Force 300-CSM Radio Connectorized Subscriber Module (ROW) - US cord
Force 300-CSM is an IP67 rugged high-capacity outdoor point-to-multipoint or pointto-point link wireless device in the unlicensed 5 GHz frequency bands with a maximum UDP throughput of 600+ Mbps (when operating with 80 MHz channel bandwidth). It is capable of operating in line-of-sight (LOS). Force 300-CMS is a Connectorized device with support for RF Element Twistport™ adaptors. Force 300-CSM is based on highly-integrated wireless semiconductor components designed to meet the IEEE 802.11ac standard. Management of the unit is conducted via the same interface as the bridged traffic (inband Management).
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300 CSM offers a versatile solution enabling a wide variety of deployment models including high-gain parabolic dishes and narrow-beam horns for point to point applications and, with the ePMP 3000 Access Point, point to multipoint operations
• Cambium Networks ePMP Force 300 CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
• The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256 QAM.
• Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
• The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and compatibilty with the RF Elements Twistport™ ePMP adaptor.
• Installation is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
- Channel Spacing: Configurable in 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range: Wide Band Operation 4.910 – 5.970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations)
- Channel Width: 20 | 40 | 80 MHz
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interfaced: 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs.) without bracket
- Input Voltage: 30 Volts nominal (14 to 30V range) (note that 14V minimum must be maintained at radio connector under all conditions including long cable lengths)
- Powering Method Supported: 29 V Cambium PoE (included)