ePMP Force 300-13 5GHz Subscriber Module with 13 dBi Integrated Antenna - FCC US Power Cord
The ePMP™ Force 300-13 is a powerful yet affordable subscriber module compatible with the ePMP 3000 Access Point and using the forward compatibility features also interoperates with the ePMP 2000 to ease the migration into the 802.ll ac Wave 2 technology. The ePMP Force 300-13 has a 13 dBi integrated antenna with a narrow beam width. The ePMP Force 300-13 is the most affordable 802.11AC Wave 2 subscriber module. Its 13 dBi integrated antenna makes it perfect for customers who are near a tower and demand the high-speed internet packages available only on AC wave 2 products.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-13 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput up to 600 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-13 supports channel sizes from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256QAM.
- The ePMP Force 300-13 supports real time spectrum monitoring without degradation in throughput.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- The integrated 13 dBi panel antenna has a small form factor and provides excellent range. Refer to Cambium Networks LINKPlanner[tm] for estimating capacity and availability.
- Installations are quick and reliable supporting both pole and wall mounting.
- Channel Spacing Configurable in 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range Wide Band Operation 4910 - 5970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)
- Channel Width 20 / 40 / 80
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer Cambium
- Proprietary Physical Layer 802.11ac Wave 2 (2x2 MIMO/OFDM)
- Ethernet Interfaced 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- ARQ Yes
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -68 dBm (per chain)
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256 QAM-5/6) = -66 dBm (per chain)
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256 QAM-5/6) = -61 dBm (per chain)
- Modulation Levels (Adaptive) MCS0(BPSK) to MCS9 (256 QAM-5/6)
- Transmit Power Range 0 to +28 dBm (combined up to the regioanl EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)