Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP 3000 and ePMP 3000L Access Points.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with a 16dbi integrated antenna with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput up to 600 Mbps, the Force300-16 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer.
- Proprietary Physical Layer 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interface 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management IPv4/IPv6, HTTPS, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks cnMaestro™
- VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Transmit Power Range 0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
- Frequency Range 4.9 – 5.970 MHz
- Antenna Type Panel