Cambium ePMP Force 190 Network Antenna 5GHz 22dBi Point to MultiPoint RoW (US Power Cord)
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high-density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides a throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 - 3 ms.
- QoS management offers outstanding quality triple play services - VoIP, video, and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- The long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on-premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Proprietary
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used: IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Frequency Range: 4.910 – 5.970 MHz
- Antenna Type: Dish
- Peak Gain: 22 dBi
- 3dB Beamwidth-Azimuth: 10-11 degrees
- 3dB Beamwidth-Elevation: 10-11 degrees