Cambium Networks ePMP 2000 Sector Antenna 5GHz 18dBi for Point to Multipoint with Mounting Bracket
Cambium Networks has deployed more than five million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Based on this vast experience, Cambium Networks has designed an antenna solution that enables network operators to increase the spectral efficiency and scale of their ePMP point-to-multipoint (PMP) distribution access networks.
Wireless Service Providers deploying networks in 5 GHz spectrum will find this sector antenna for 90° and 120° applications especially well-suited for high-density networks requiring frequency re-use and wide-band spectrum coverage.
Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 Db front to back ratio including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration.
Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
- Frequency Range: 4.9GHz to 5.97GHz
- Gain: 18dBi
- 3 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth: 90 degrees
- 6 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth: 120 degrees
- 3 dB Beamwidth - Elevation: 6 degrees
- Electrical Downtilt: -2 degrees
- Polarization: Horizontal and Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: > -30 dB
- Front-to-Front Ratio: 35 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 5 W
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Mounting Connectors: 2 x RPSMA
- Mounting Hardware: Included for mounting to mast diameters 2" to 4" (5 cm to 10 cm), -10 to +5 degree tilt, Hardware included to connect ePMP access point to back of antenna body
- Physical Dimensions (Antenna Body): 23.4" (H) x 6.2" (W) x 4.3" (D) (584 mm x 157 mm x 110 mm)
- Physical Dimensions (with ePMP 1000 Access Point): 23.4" (H) x 6.2" (W) x 5.9" (D) (593 mm x 157 mm x 150 mm)
- Weight: Antenna Body: 8.8 lbs. (4.0 Kg). With ePMP 1000 Access point and Mounting Brackets: 14.6 lbs. (6.6 Kg)
- Environmental: IP65
- Radome Material: UV Protected ABS
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)