Cambium Networks cnPilot e501S Enterprise Outdoor Sector Access Point
Perfect for demanding, high density applications and longer range coverage across large areas, including: industrial or education campuses, enterprise and hospitality complexes, public parks and recreational areas, or just about any demanding outdoor environment requiring cost-effective, controller managed WLAN access points.
- The E501S with integrated sector antenna supports 256 client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access Control Lists (ACL), and more. The 802.11ac E501S is the essential workhorse for today's demanding, high density outdoor Wi-Fi networks.
High performance Wi-Fi network
- All cnPilot's Enterprise access points (APs) support features like controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, band steering, and more - essential features for easy Wi-Fi operations.
- Rapidly setup multi-hop mesh networks either dedicating one radio (e.g.: 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul, or using both bands for client access simultaneously.
Wireless Backhaul Integration
- The aux PoE port on the E501S offers PoE out, eliminating the need for a second power line - perfect for powering on a standard 802.3af camera, or on Cambium's PMP 450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul enabled Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure higher availability. The E501S can store two versions of the software - defaulting to a working operational software if needed - reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time.
DESIGNED FOR THE OUTDOORS
- 802.11ac, 256 users, 16 SSIDs
- 90°~120° coverage
- 23 dBm front-back ratio
- UV rated IP-67 enclosure
- Operating Temp: -30°C ~ +60°C
- Electrical heater for cold start
- Ruggedized - ESD protection, industrial- grade components
- Packaged with wall mount brackets
- Special LTE coexistence filters
- Light weight ~ 1Kg
CnMAESTRO - WI-FI CONTROLLER
- Guest Access: Custom splash pages, vouchers, social login
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Inventory tracking
- Map location
- Monitoring: key stats, alarms
- Mass (bulk) upgrade
- Integrated troubleshooting: Wi-Fi APs, Clients & Cambium SMs
- Controller: Cloud or Virtual On-premises (NOC) controller
- 2.4 GHz: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Channels 1 – 13 (ETSI/CE),
- Channels 1 – 11 (US)
- 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
- WPA-2 (802.11i): WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/EAP) & WPA2-Preshared-keys, Open MAX SSIDS 16
Max Concurrent Clients
Max Data Rates
- 1.16 Gbps
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 x 10/100/1000Base-T)
- Dual polarized. 2x2 MIMO. Integrated Sector antenna
- 10.5 dBi on 2.4GHz
- 13 dBi on 5GHz
- 56V/30W Gigabit passive PoE injector
- 29dBm @ 2.4GHz
- 28dBm @ 5 GHz
- Typical: 8W
- Max: 12.95W (no auxiliary device connected)
- 30 x 20.4 x 6.5 cm (without bracket)
- Without bracket: 881 g (0.88 Kg); with Bracket: 1,063 g (1.06 Kg)
Click here to view: