Cambium cnPilot e502S 802.11ac Outdoor Narrow Sector Access Point 30° coverage includes 256 clients
Perfect for very high density applications such as Stadiums, High density event coverage, Public Wi-Fi in high noise environments or narrow aisle coverage in Warehouses and more - requiring cost-effective, controller managed WLAN Access Points.
The e502S with an integrated sector antenna supports 256 max client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access control lists (ACL), and more. The 802.11ac e502S is the essential workhorse for today's demanding high density outdoor Wi-Fi networks.
High performance Wi-Fi network
All cnPilot's Enterprise Access Points (APs), support features like controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, band steering, and more - essential features for easy Wi-Fi operations.
Mesh Rapidly setup multi-hop mesh networks either dedicating one radio (e.g.: 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul, or using both bands for client access at the same time.
Wireless Backhaul Integration
The aux PoE port on the e502S offers PoE out eliminating the need for a second power line - perfect for powering on a standard 802.3af camera, or powering on Cambium's PMP 450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul enabled Wi-Fi hotspots.
Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure higher availability. The e502S can store two versions of the software and if needed fall back to a working operational software, reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time.
Designed for the outdoors
- 802.11ac, 256 users, 16 SSIDs
- 30 degree coverage
- 23 dB front-back ratio
- Tx Power: 29 dBm
- Ant gain: 12.5/15.9 dBi
- UV rated IP-67
- Operating Temp: -30°C ~ +60°C
- Electrical heater for cold start
- Industrial grade components
- Packaged with wall mount brackets
- Special LTE coexistence filters
- Light weight ~ 1Kg
cnMaestro - Wi-Fi Controller
- Guest Access: Custom Splash pages, Vouchers, Social login
- Zero-touch Provisioning
- Inventory tracking
- Map location
- Monitoring: key Stats, Alarms
- Mass (bulk) upgrade
- Integrated troubleshooting: Wi-Fi APs, Clients & Cambium SMs
- Controller: Cloud or Virtual On-premises (NOC) controller
- 2.4 GHz: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Channels 1 – 13 (ETSI/CE)
- Channels 1 – 11 (US)
- 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
- WPA-2 (802.11i): WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/EAP) & WPA2-Preshared-keys, Open
Max Concurrent Clients
Max Data Rates
- 1.16 Gbps
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 x 10/100/1000Base-T)
- Dual polarized. 2x2 MIMO. Integrated Sector antenna
- 12.5 dBi - 2.4 GHz and 15.9 dBi - 5 GHz
- 56V/30W Gigabit passive PoE injector
- Aux port: capable of 802.3af Power out or Canopy power (for supported Cambium ePMP or PMP450 SMs)
- 30 x 20.4 x 6.5 cm (without bracket)
- Without bracket: 881 g (0.88 Kg); with Bracket: 1,063 g (1.06 Kg)