The PG-9182PT G.hn 2000 Powerline delivers Internet to hard-to-reach locations using the existing electrical wiring. The PG-9182PT has next generation G.hn Wave 2 technology, allowing it to reach up to 2000Mbps PHY rates over the Powerline connection and 1Gbps through a single Ethernet port.
- G.hn Wave 2 Powerline adapters can often pair faster by plugging the PG-9182PT into an outlet, and then plugging the second Wave 2 adapter into the PG-9182PT's pass-through outlet.
- NEW Quick Noise Adaptation (QNA) technology provides 5x faster noise detection for better performance via lower latency and jitter-sensitive applications
Next Generation Speeds
- The PG-9182PT utilizes G.hn Wave 2 technology. It reaches up to 2000Mbps PHY rates over the Powerline connection and 1Gbps through a single Ethernet Port.
The Latest Standard
- G.hn is the latest standard in Powerline
Easily Expand Your Network
- Two adapters are required to make a connection. Connect up to 16 per network!
- RJ-45 X 1
- LED Indicators: Power, G.hn, Security (PLC), LAN
- Buttons: G.hn pairing, RESET
- Standard IEEE 802.3
- 10/100/1000Mbps BaseT auto-sense
- Auto rate and duplex Negotiation MDI/MDX Support
- MaxLiner 88LX5152
- G.hn 100MHz MIMO
- Up to 2000Mbps PHY rate
- NDIM support
- Flexible Frequency Configuration
- HTTP Web-based
- AES 128 bits encryption ensures total data security
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP(IPv4) Snooping & MLD(IPv6) Snooping
- 100-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 5.50in (H) x 2.75in (W) x 1.54in (D, without plug), 2.36in (D, with plug)
- 140mm (H) x 70mm (W) x 39mm (D, without plug), 60mm (D, with plug)
- ITU-T G.hn Standard