Fanvil X7C High-End Enterprise IP Phone 20 SIP Lines with Dual Gigabit Ports and Integrated PoE and WiFi Connectivity
With a modern, clear design, Fanvil X7C is a high-end enterprise IP phone for business users who need immediate access to all of their important information. In addition to a 5-inch high-resolution color screen, the telephone also features 20 SIP lines, HD audio with Opus support, up to 60 DSS keys (12 physical), Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity and more!
- 5" Color Display
The telephone's 5" large color display offers convenient access
to all key information such as call lists, phonebook, functions.
- HD audio for speakerphone and handset
Newly-added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity bring abundant, strong low frequency audio effect. The speakerphone adopts full net coverage delivering crystal clear, life-like voice communication.
- Up to 60 DSS Key Entries
12 DSS keys on side of the display feature multi-colored LEDs, ensuring they are easy to see. Up to 60 DSS key entries are available over 5 pages, and each key can be individually configured with speed dial, call forwarding, BLF, group broadcasting function etc.
- Rich Extension Function
X7C offers a variety of device connections including Wi-Fi (via Wi-Fi dongle), built-in Bluetooth, EHS headset, USB connection for charging smartphone or other devices. Two Gigabit ports allows you to connect your desktop computer or laptop on the phone – no need for extra cabling.
- Deliver HD Video Call with IP Camera/SIP Video Door Phone Integration
Equipped with video codec H.264, X7C enables to be integrated with your IP camera or Fanvil SIP video door phone, so that you can have a two-way talk with visitors and unlock the door from your X7C IP phone if you deem them worthy.
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- 5" high-resolution color display
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Up to 60 DSS keys entries available (12 physical)
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Video codec H.264 support for receiving video calls
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Support EHS headset
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Compatible with major platforms:3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix etc.