The GSC3510 is a SIP intercom speaker and microphone that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful voice intercom solutions that expand security and communication. This robust SIP intercom device offers 2-way voice functionality with both a high-fidelity 8W HD speaker and 3 directional microphones with Multichannel Microphone Array Design (MMAD) that offer a 4.2 meter pickup distance. The GSC3510 supports a wide-range of peripherals including Bluetooth devices, built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi and advanced acoustic echo cancellation. By pairing the GSC3510 with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security and voice intercom solution. Thanks to it’s modern industrial design and rich features, the GSC3510 is the ideal intercom speaker/microphone for any setting.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 3 directional mics with MMAD & microphone beamforming array
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/ PoE+
- 2-pin multi-purpose input to support peripherals including call buttons