A reliable Basic IP phone, the GXP1625 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1625 offers support for up to 2 lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. The GXP1625 features built-in Poe. Additional features include 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization and EHS support for Plantronics headsets. These features allow the GXP1625 to be a high-quality and easy-to-use Basic IP phone.
- The GXP1625 is Grandstream's standard IP phone for small businesses, this Linux-based model includes 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, and 3-way conferencing.
- The GXP1625 phones is include dual 10/100M network ports and includes integrated PoE.
- The GXP1625 also supports multi-language and call-waiting.
- 132 X 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records