The HyperLink HG2410DPU Omnidirectional Antenna combines vertical and horizontal polarization with high gain in a single enclosure. It is a professional quality antenna designed primarily for MIMO point-to-multipoint applications in the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
This antenna incorporates advanced dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of two radios transmit and receive paths. This technology allows for the attenuation of unwanted signals from adjacent channels and/or co-located equipment.
This antenna makes an ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Omni AMO-2G10 antenna.
- MIMO/802.11n - Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Two (2) integrated diversity antennas plus dual feed system in a single enclosure
- UV-resistant radome for all-weather operation
- Includes mast mounting hardware
- Ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Omni AMO-2G10 antenna
- 2.4 GHz Outdoor Wireless LAN systems
- Supports 1x2 and 2x2 MIMO AP/Router
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n applications
- WiMax, WISP, WiFi, Communication
- Hospitality, Industrial, Municipality, MTU/MDU